Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Little Nieces & Nephew 。。。

 i am in LaLa land...zzz
''I'm in LaLa land... zzz''
Matt's little sis ~ Shannon. Such a sweet baby! Will be 1-mth old on 18th Sep. Had a pre-celebration today.

Booties for Shannon
Booties for Baby Shannon

Why jiejie Zoe have toy, where's mine?
Matt: ''Why Zoe jiejie have toy, where's mine?''

I'm all ready for my glamour shot!
''I'm all ready for my glamour shot!''

Shannon & Matt

''Don't we look alike? I'm promoted to Gor Gor now!''

Zoe will be flying to UK in a few days... hope she will enjoy her stay wif mommy & daddy there.

Matt & Shannon will be leaving for their Shanghai's home in Oct... Hope it's not too cold for baby shannon.

Wonder how they will be like when meet them again? Will miss them!

1 comment:

hiPPo said...

gal, they are soooooooooo cute!! i know y u will miss them much once they fly out of the country...

anyway, all the very very best to ur new job! and may u go on ur backpacking trip soon! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice