Saturday, September 09, 2006

That's what frens are for...

Currently 5 more mins to end of today? How come time seems to fly whenever not working huh? Afternoon was arranged to meet Cherie for tea...& evening time was spent with another buddy, Sheila.

I was looking forward to meet Cherie this afternoon at Raffles Place...wondering how's she coping with what happened. When i caught sight of her, i realised that she looked 'drained'. Afterall, it was an emotional trauma...thou' i din asked her, i believed she din sleep well for past 2 nights. We chatted for an hour at TCC over drinks...I'm very concern abt her health & reminded her to take more nourishing food. I can say i know her too well...she's trying very hard to maintain her bubbly self but deep inside is still hurting. Before we parted at the station, I gave her a big hug...

5.30pm, Raffles Place. I took a train to JE to Sheila's house. This dear fren of mine wanted to cook steak for me! It was a pretty impromptu decision this noon as she's feeling feverish but still invited me to her place. I initiated getting some whipped potato & coleslaw from KFC to go wif the steak. But waiting for the feeder bus to her house was exasperating... can't believe it's almost 7pm when reach her pl. We enjoyed eating & chatting together. Honestly, it's really the 1st time in my life that someone actually cooked for me, other than my parents. Myself is hopeless in cooking... haahaa! I still remember she made longan jellies for my bday this year... Thanks, dear! Indeed, very touch by what u had done.

Well, hope both my dear frens will pass their individual 'ordeals'. Both were my ex-colleagues from diff companies, really glad to have them as close frens!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice