Saturday, November 09, 2013

Anime Festival Asia (AFA) 2013

The much anticipated cosplay event of the year ~ Anime Festival Asia 2013 was held at Suntec City Convention & Exhibition Centre. This is the first time I step foot to this event, saved for the preview a few months ago at Funan for this AFA.
 
There was an overwhelming crowd on the second day of the event when I went in the afternoon. The challenge of being a female photographer is to jostle with the guys who were a head taller than me! Imagine I was sweating in an air-conditioned venue?!
 
I enjoyed shooting cosplay as I could admire how beautiful their costumes & props are, while at the same time allow me to practice some portraits shoots. My fotog buddy was nice enough to lend me his Nissin flash to try. Hence, 95% of these series are un-edited shots.

Enjoy!


















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice