Monday, May 30, 2011

Night Photo-Walk @ Resorts World

Met up wif Wei at Vivo for dinner @ Sushi Tei... i like this outlet for its harbourfront view. Initially, we din tot of ordering much but at the end of the makan, both of us were really full! Arigarto to Wei for my post-bday's treat ^o^ Wei managed to do some really nice sushi shots that still make me drool whenever i look at them!


After our scrumptious dinner, I led her to the broadwalk linking Vivo to Sentosa...I'm the tour guide for the evening, haha! We started our stroll at 7pm & took a long time playing photography along the broadwalk... walked from dusk till night-fall! I suggested that we try some self-shots sitting on the wooden platform... quite fun! My fav shot along the broadwalk was the lit-up staircase which seems to be 'starry starry nite'!  We spent an incredible 1hr here!


When we stepped into RWS, we had some fun shots at the Universal Studio Globe...haha! Had visited here a few times, but tis is the 1st time doing nite photography & we din use any tripod! Original plan to bring Wei to visit all the hotels, before coming out to catch the 'Crane Dance' ... but due to our 'slowness', we impromptu changed our plans... we hanged around the main area shooting kids playing around the fountain etc...


By 9pm, we were at the viewing platform to wait for the Crane Dance... due to a slight technical glitch, there's a 10mins delay.  When the show started, we started shooting insanely as it's not easy to capture clear shots of the moving mechanical cranes & the colourful water sprays! It's really tiring but we enjoyed the show veri much! We r also proud that Singapore have such a world-class performance for visitors.



After the 10mins show, we strolled to Hard Rock Hotel... I like the lobby here ever since the last time visited wif ruby! While we were resting our tired feets at the comfy sofa, Wei suddenly asked me if I brought along my 50mm lens... Luckily, I DID! So, it's time to practice portraits shots... I became the 'model', haha!  Wei mentioned that reporters usually do photoshoot for CEOs in such hotel settings... upon hearing tis idea, i decided to pull up my collar to act as if i'm the up & coming CEO, keke! The final shot of me + my twin (reflection) was our fav shot here!
At the end of 3.5hrs, both of us were dead-beat, with aching arms & legs! It's a memorable photo-walk thou!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice