Early morning, mom & dad started preparing for today's lunch... no special occassion (in case u r curious). Juz that daddy had taken up my challenge to prepare herbal chicken, keke! After having tasted candace's version few weeks ago, i told my dad my fren's recipe. Daddy enjoys experimenting his culinary skills, so he made some modifications to the recipe.
Besides herbal chicken, i requested that we gotta try a salad too! I am pretty selective on my veg, which is bad lah... however i enjoy eating raw lettuce wif the right salad dressing! During my shopping of salad dressing, i was overwhelmed by the numerous choices... end up choosing Heinz Salad Cream.
My parents also bought fresh stingray from the market & whipped up a steamed stingray wif chilli/tomato sauce base.
I did a creative salad before layering wif salad cream! We had grape tomatos wif iceberg lettuce, really fresh & crunchy! Won't u be happy eating my salad? ^_^
For first attempt, the herbal chix score a 7.5 out of 10 ... i tink the taste can be abit more salty.

The stingray's presentation resembles the 八卦 symbol rite? It's tasty!

So today, we had a fusion of East meets West food ... The salad is veri ''ang mo'' style, while the chix is veri chinese - supposedly fit for the emperor in historial times?
I think i should start posing more culinary challenges to daddy... woohoho! I really dun mind being the food tester at home, haha!

No comments:
Post a Comment