Frustrated wif blogger recently, duno why keep having prob posting?
Sunday was a great nite out wif my gf, ruby & zhifang...our plans were to practice photography. So, i can go HK take nice pics back! We met nearing to 5pm at city hall and walked around Suntec city, looking at cold wear...Then, settled for dinner at Beppu. I din know there's another outlet at Suntec, since both of them had not tried bef, we procceded to the basement. So, the menu did have some slight differences, like certain dishes only available at Suntec branch. I had my usual char siew ramen, & intro them to the muz-have dessert, ''Fuji Apple Yogurt''...delicious!
After dinner we made our way, walking slowly to the Esplanade. Duno why, it seems so far away. Haiz, cos we exited from Careffour, so kinda walked much longer route... We did a couple of test shots at marina square. Then decided not to waste time.
Well, the nite was indeed humid...not much wind. I purposely brought along a tripod to test out the nite shots. Cos i had been to this area many times but without tripod, the nite shots were always less than ideal! To our surprise, when we caught side of the waterfront, we saw barricades...Oh no! Then walked further...lucky they did not fenced up the whole place. Apparently, a waterfront seating area is under construction.
I started to set up my tripod & tinkle with my cam. ZF was in charge of taking care of my bag, hehe! We slowly take our time to look for strategic shooting locations, acted silly in some poses and walked from Esplanade to Boat Quay. The only spot we missed was The Merlion, duno why last nite, the area there was not lit up. So, no point taking it.
At the end of 2.5hrs, we were hot & sweaty...but upon reviewing our shots, we felt a sense of achievement! Such nice pics, gotta share wif you all lah, so pls enjoy the uploaded photos!
Monday, May 07, 2007
Popular Reader's Choice
-
你知不知道多啦A夢最怕什麽? 你知不知道多啦A夢原本不是藍色呀? 如果你知道以上的答案,你就是標準的多啦A夢粉絲啦! ( 這裡有故事的開始看 ) 粉絲們, 好消息!今年夏天,海港城(香港)將於2012年8月14日至9月16日期間舉行 【你睇!! 多啦A夢...
-
Another rainy afternoon as I made my way to Bugis area... after the downpour stopped, I walked to the chinese temple's area to play wif ...
-
I'm quite excited about today as I had planned to visit the 20th World Orchid Conference (WOC) held at Marina Bay Sands Expo. However, I...
-
We were checking out Plaza Singapura's new extension in its First weekend... There were four levels at the extension wing, with Uniql...
-
一轉眼已經到了十月份,再多兩個月就結束傳説中的世界末日 ~ 2012年!如果真的有那麽一天那還好,這樣我就會徹底地去瘋狂一次,不需要再去煩惱未來! 過去兩個月就是一邊生病,一邊作戰。。。應付一輪又一輪的面試,即使生病也得逞下去。經歷了重感冒,接著嚴重的喉嚨痛,現在慶...

No comments:
Post a Comment