Started today with excitement as I'm starting a new perm job. For the 1st time, my new office is situated in the eastern part of the island. Reported for duty & got briefed at HR, thereafter was showed the way to making my staff pass. Finishing that, I was showed to my dept & finally my veri own work cubicle. Cos' other than my latest temp job, all my prev jobs are front-line, never got my own work cubicle... Now have spacious work-desk & seems like nice environment. Cool!
At my dept, reported to my direct boss & was whisked thru' a brief orientation of my job scope & walked around my dept & other levels for introduction. Quite long din wear heels liao....rather torturing leh! Quite tiring smiling whole morining, greeting new colleagues.
1230pm, my boss drove me out to lunch. But alas, luck not on our side. The eastern area pretty headache, as we unable locate parking space. We switched a few places... funny part was at city plaza parking lot, Denise called me for lunch & she also at same area, haha! As much as i would luv to lunch wif my good fren, I had to go wif my boss 1st lah... No seats here, so after driving around, we ended up at Parkway Parade. 1 hour was spent cruising for lunch place! We were famished then.
Late afternoon attended meeting & my day only ended at 7.15pm... i was weary & hungry. Gotta sleep now as many things to pick up tomorrow...
Monday, October 09, 2006
Popular Reader's Choice
-
你知不知道多啦A夢最怕什麽? 你知不知道多啦A夢原本不是藍色呀? 如果你知道以上的答案,你就是標準的多啦A夢粉絲啦! ( 這裡有故事的開始看 ) 粉絲們, 好消息!今年夏天,海港城(香港)將於2012年8月14日至9月16日期間舉行 【你睇!! 多啦A夢...
-
Another rainy afternoon as I made my way to Bugis area... after the downpour stopped, I walked to the chinese temple's area to play wif ...
-
I'm quite excited about today as I had planned to visit the 20th World Orchid Conference (WOC) held at Marina Bay Sands Expo. However, I...
-
We were checking out Plaza Singapura's new extension in its First weekend... There were four levels at the extension wing, with Uniql...
-
一轉眼已經到了十月份,再多兩個月就結束傳説中的世界末日 ~ 2012年!如果真的有那麽一天那還好,這樣我就會徹底地去瘋狂一次,不需要再去煩惱未來! 過去兩個月就是一邊生病,一邊作戰。。。應付一輪又一輪的面試,即使生病也得逞下去。經歷了重感冒,接著嚴重的喉嚨痛,現在慶...

No comments:
Post a Comment