Sunday, May 09, 2010

十條愛的守側。。。

已經有一會兒沒有聊到我閲讀的書了,最近在圖書館又借了吳淡如的舊作品 《了解人性的八堂課》,看了一編感動我的文章,想分享一下。。。

這編文章的標題 ~ 《愛情的理性守則》是她改編之日本某家寵物店的告示。寵物店的玻璃窗上貼著 "寵物給主人的十大叮嚀":

1)把我帶回家之前,請記得我的壽命約有十到十五年,若你離棄我,會是我最大的痛苦。
2)請對我有耐心,你要給我一些時間來了解我。
3)信任我 — 那對我十分重要。
4)請別對我生氣太久,也別把我關起來當作懲罰。你明白嗎?你有你的工作,你的娛樂,你的朋友,而你是我的唯一。
5)請時常對我説話,縱使我不懂你説話的内容,但我會感覺到,你的聲音在陪伴我。
6)你如何對待我,我將永記在心。
7)你打我時請記得,我擁有可以咬碎你手骨的尖銳牙齒,我只選擇不做這樣的事。
8)當你想責駡我不合作,固執或懶惰,請你想想,是否有什麽正困擾著我,或許我沒獲得我想要的食物,很久沒在溫暖的陽光下奔跑,或者我的心臟已經太弱或太老。
9)在我年老時請好好照顧我,因爲你也會變老。
10)當我要捱過生老病死最辛苦的歷程時,請千萬不要說:“我不忍心看,我不想在場”只要有你和我在一起,所有的事都會變得容易接受。請你永遠不要忘記,我愛你。

有意思吧?如果寵物店都放以上這個告示,因該可以警惕想購買寵物的人們,減少流浪貓貓和狗狗哦 ^_^

愛情版本:

1)決定與我結婚前,請記得激情的熱度不會燃燒太久。若你離棄我,會是我最大的痛苦。
Before we enter into a marriage, please remember that passion doesn't lasts long. It will be my greatest pain if you should leave me.
2)請對我有耐心,對我溫柔,不要以爲你已經完全了解我,你還要給我更多時間來了解我。
Please give me your tender loving care and patience. Do not stop trying to understand me better as you thought that you had known me well enough.
3)信任我 — 那是愛的主要能量。
Trust Me — That's the most important thing in our relationship.
4)請別對我生氣太久,也別禁閉我的自由。你可以有你的工作,你的娛樂,你的朋友,而對我來説,人生缺你不可。
Please do not get angry with me for too long, neither should you restrict my freedom. You may continue to enjoy your personal freedom, pursuing of career, hobbies and hanging out with your buddies. At the end of the day, just to let you know, I care alot about you.
5) 請時常對我説話且傾聽,縱使有時我不懂你而你不懂我,但我會感覺到,你願意陪伴我。
We should communicate frequently and openly. Thou' at times, we may have our disagreements, but at least we can share how we feel.
6)你如何對待我,我將永記在心,一世不忘。
I will always remember how you treat me ~ till death do us apart.
7)你想動手時請記得,我有足夠的能力報復,只是看我做不做。
If you should resort to violence, please know that I could retaliate, it just depends on if I want to do so.
8)當你想責駡我不合作,固執或懶惰,請你想想,是否有什麽正困擾著我,或許我沒獲得我想要的溫柔,為了工作很久沒有休閒,或者我的心已在生活的折騰中變得僵硬。
Before you reproach me of being not cooperative, stubborn or lazy, please think thru' if there's any matters that could be troubling me. Perhaps I am craving for your tender loving care. Maybe i'm too tired from work issues or simply my heart is exhausted from all the going-ons in life.
9)在我年老時請好好照顧我,不要嫌棄我,因爲你也會變老。
Please take care of me when I age & not just abandon me, cos you will grow old too.
10)當我捱過生老病死最辛苦的歷程,當我面對人生中最難承受的挫折,請千萬不要說:“我不忍心看,我不想在場”只要有你和我在一起,所有的事都會變得容易接受。請永遠不要忘記,我愛你,而你也曾許諾,你愛我。
Please do not tell me you can't bear to see and don't wish to be present, during times of sickess and life's greatest difficulties. As long as we are together, everything will become easier to deal with. Please always remember, I Love You, cos you had also promise you would love me.

如果在每一段感情或是任何的人與人的關係,彼此都能持有這種態度,這個世界一定會變得更美好。。。

Adapted from: 《了解人性的八堂課》[158.1 WDR]
Above english translation by Dreamer, it may not be a very good translation, but i hope the message gets across to non-chinese readers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice