Friday, May 29, 2009

Bday Dining @ Ma Maison 。。。

It's been a year since Denise & I visited Ma Maison. I had wanted to visit the Clarke Quay's branch but alas, it was fully booked when i phone them... Hence, we had to settle for the bugis junction's outlet.

Well, talk abt eating, u need to find ppl who share similar taste. Both of us being beef lovers, Ma Maison seems the ideal choice! I stuck to my fav dishes, the Hamburger Steak & Omu Rice.

When our orders arrived, both of us felt that the sunny-side up on this steak was over-cooked... somehow pref the yolk to be half-cooked, such tt the yolk ooze out! The steak itself was abit charred as u can see. As for the Omu Rice, thou the taste was there, but lack of presentation... I am comparing to the Clarke Quay's outlet.

However, we still finished both, despite the little imperfections! Ultimately, 醉翁之意不在酒, meaning that having gd company is more impt than drinking wine (literally).

I hope my food pics here still made them look mouth-watering? keke! At the end of my dinner, was playing ard wif my cam & wanted to use the candle to 'illuminate' the keychain... for those who had not visited Ma Maison bef, u gotta bring the keychain to the counter for billing purpose!

Ok, this is my finale of May's feasting liao... It's really been a joy catching up wif so many frens & of course the fact of eating so many gd food in a wk lo! Arigarto/Gamsahamnida/谢谢/Thank you!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice