在 N 年前, 朋友給我廳了這個音樂故事 。。。我非常喜欢。 其实,CD 内收入的都是类似用歌曲来讲感人的故事。 今晚,我再次听这首歌 《妄想》 由 VRF 乐团唱,还是觉得好好听。於是, 我想把它放到 blog 上让大家欣賞吓! 最好在夜深人靜的晚上听这首歌咯。。。听了后,不妨 share 下你的想法? Please temporary pause the 'teddy bear' player & turn on above player. If you understand canto, try not to scroll further to reveal the story!
Intro:
Narrator: I wish to ask everyone a question. Let's say you're 29 this yr & u like a girl...and she has some feel for you too. But at this time, u discovered you've cancer & left 1 yr before dying. If you r the guy, would you still woo this girl? (some frens say yes, some say no) Actually I asked this question cos i wan to share a story wif you.
Story:
Guy: I've work at this pl for 4 days and I see her sitting at one corner ... kept writing as if she's composing a novel. Sometimes, she look happy, at times show sadness. I really wish to noe wat story is she writing? Out of curiosity, i decided to walk over to ask her today. But unexpectedly, I chatted wif her for 1 hr! At that instance, I sense tt we share some similarities...wat could be e reason?
(music)
2 guys chat in background... tease him for liking someone...yet said won't pursue any girl within this yr.
(music)
Gal: I'll like to ask you a question.
Guy: Don't be too profound...else i won't noe how to ans.
Gal: If...I said If... If a guy discovered he hv cancer & he like a girl. Do you think he shld be wif this girl?
(music)
Guy phone the gal: I will like to ans the question u asked me...
Gal: ok
Guy: If i am tt guy, I will never like this girl...b'cos after i died, this girl will be heart-broken...
Gal: erhm...I am writing my diary now, will call you back.
Guy: ok
Gal: bye bye
(music)
Guy's fren ask him: hey, how come whole week din see her around? Muz be both of u had a tiff? Guy: I told u there's nothing bet me & rachel...
Phone rings!!!
''hi, are u Roger? I'm rachel's fren & she asked me pass something to you. I am at your doorsteps now, pls come out awhile?''
Guy: Ok, i coming out!
The guy reads the diary:
''Roger, by the time my fren pass u my diary... i had passed away due to cancer. Actually, i am aware that i've no rights to like anyone (given my state). But by fate, I met you eventually...I'm really glad to noe you & wish to share wif you my final days...But i'm afraid by e time i leave you, you'll be veri sad...so i decided to ask you. In the end, you gave me that answer. I dun blame you at all...really. Cos i do not hv the courage to tell u the truth...maybe i'm afraid tt u will like me out of pity. It's alrite...thou i couldn't be your girlfriend but i am glad tt i was once your fren. Thank you."
(music)
~The End~

No comments:
Post a Comment