Lately, I am addicted to a virtual network ~ Facebook ... i used to tot its juz a blog kind of thing. I wonder why so many frens kept ask me join but they never say what's so fun? One day out of kaypo, i asked my fren xiuling wat's she doing? She told me she's bz playing Facebook cos got many applications. Then few days later, i read The Sunday Times 2 page article abt it... It's originated fr a guy, a Harvard drop-out who created the webbie meant to link up the campus students. Only in sept 2006, Facebook was opened to the public. Wooh! That spells the start of addiction once i registered.
Then i invited my frens to join in... i guess by now they r having tons of fun too, cos i see them practically daily playing it! Haahaa! For reference, i browsed to xiuling's profile to see what interesting applications to add... plus she sent me some invites to add tis & that. I luv a few games inside, like TizMe - where i can mix & match to create my own cartoon persona. The Fluff Friends can allow users to adopt a virtual pet! Tis is cool! I got myself a dolphin and can feed it, pet it & go participate in races wif my frens' pets, kekeke!
I like the Likeness Quizzes... u can select from its range of quizzes & invite frens in ur Facebook to try out. The results will be tabulated & see the % of similarity bet u & ur frens! I did some quizzes such as, ''Priorities in Life'' , '' Reasons to Quit your Job'', ''Things I Look for in a Friend'' & ''Things that Attract Me''. To my amazment, among my network... Ruby scored the closest to me. We shared bet 91% to 98% for all the four quizzes! Waahaha! (^0^) Great Minds Think Alike!
Some childhood games also can be found! The online version of Scrabble called Scrabulous designed by two indian brothers attract many users too. U can play online wif frens & i killed many brain cells playing it. Lately, ruby sent me Pac-Man! Woo! Had great time reviving my childhood...my high score now still at 8300.
The virtual gifts r good ways to cheer up a fren too! I received a few ''eggs'' which had hatched into different animals, kekeke! You can also send frens a drink, hug, plants, fishes, flowers etc. I like the Aquarium, wif the colourful fishes filling it up. Clara got me a dolphin for my aquarium...wat a sweet surprise! Clara also addicted since few days ago, checking her daily horoscope on Facebook. L0L
Well, it's a fun way to past time & play wif your frens! I'm egg-cited to see how my frens gg describe me using the I-Describe application. Ciao!

No comments:
Post a Comment