Saturday, July 28, 2007

Cuppage Budget Jap Food

Drizzling day again! I missed sheila, my buddy & sms her to see if she wan dinner tog. I tot that she would say NO, as she's caught up in her studies lately. So glad, she agreed to my 再三邀请, haha!

I went to Cuppage to meet her & finally caught sight of her at 5.30pm. As it's abit early for dinner, we had drinks at nearby S11 food court. Poor sheila, had been sick for whole week... i bet she's too stressed! See her like sick till 脸青唇白,很可怜喔!

Nearing 6.30pm, we adjoined to Cuppage Ctr's budget jap food...bef the crowd filled e limited tables. I know Sheila's main target is the gyoza, so i ordered the set meal -- comprised of 1 Fried Rice + 6 pieces Gyoza + Soup ($11). She also ventured to something we nv try bef -- Fried Udon ($9). From e pic, the udon looks tasty wo! ;-)

The fried rice was indeed a huge plate, so was the Fried Udon. So far, all my frens who had tried e fried rice agreed it's tasty. As for the udon, i luv it! It's diff fr usual fried udon....more 'wet' type, garnished wif pork, cabbage & red ginger. Next visit, I muz eat e whole plate!!! As i ate the major portion of e fried rice, i felt damm full! Sheila even teased me, why i eat so little? Consider my usual appetite. She always 'suan' me, saying there's an ''anaconda'' in my stomach!!! hmpf!

Actually hor, only wif frens i eat so much! If u see me eat at home, juz normal portion, hehe! (HEY! dun think i duno wat u guys r thinking when read this hor! Muz be ''sure or not?'' + snigger look rite?) I juz enjoy my frens' accompany, chatting & eating tog happily lo! I think many a times, it's e right accompany that matters most! If the same food is eaten alone or wif your enemy facing u, may not be as tasty? kekeke! Well, so glad that we met thou' it was a short mit-up... SO proud, i made her eat e most hearty meal (biggest portion) for this week! Anyway, i dun forsee she will gain much weight under stress lah, haha! No worries, gal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello cousin!

HAHAHAHAHAHA anaconda. Its more like supremely, extremely, exceedingly huge reptile living in ur stomach.

Cherry ((:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice