Monday blues...still feel have not enjoy much of my wkend. Sian! Actually, i still feel lost in my new job. Does it really matters if i does not have a solid banking experience? I doubt so. All along, i perceive myself as an efficient person & can get things going fast...but right now, as my job requires me to work with our biz partner, i feel their lack of direction had slowed things down. Moreover, at this critical time, Ms 'Mop', an indian mktg mgr from my partner co, is away on 1mth vacation in India.... only left her powerless assistant, Lincl. I knew them as both were my ex-colleagues. But i'm really pissed when ppl dun revert to me timely.
Then, i've no peers which have same job scope as me, so i can't share my frustration with anyone in office! The only person is my direct boss, as much as i need to comm with him, & need his guidance but he's juz abt as new as me here! He's also 'lor soh'...i prefer ppl tell me straight to point, so don't waste time in discussion.
My ex-boss from my temp job, Carrie, juz sms me, i told her how stress i felt...wow lau!i really start to miss her! Cos i enjoyed gd chemistry working wif her then.
Monday, October 16, 2006
Popular Reader's Choice
-
Today would be spent in the city & sub-urban areas at a leisure pace... weather was abit chilly as temp was expected to dip these few da...
-
Denise & I decided to mit up for dinner but had yet to fix any makan venue. I had noticed a new western food restaurant at Bugis Juncti...
-
I was hesistant if I should stick to my itinerary ~ go hiking at Cheung Chau Island... Into my 4th day in HK, my poor toes had bruises &...
-
Clara & I decided to head to 313 @ Somerset to check out the new kid on the block ~ RamenPlay. I had a craving for ramen for the past fe...
-
Remember last dec, when i saw the detailed write-up in the chinese papers abt the National Museum going to have an exhibit focusing on 230 E...

No comments:
Post a Comment